Predictive Maintenance Assessment for manufacturing companies
Within the Z-BRE4K project we want to offer the possibility to manufacturing companies to evaluate their positioning about the adoption of Predictive Maintenance (PdM) solutions and technologies at the European level.
Hence, Z-BRE4K launched a survey activity with the aim of interviewing at least 50 companies at the EU level, both SMEs and LE, from the following sectors:
- Process industries;
- Consumer goods manufacturing;
- High-added value parts manufacturing;
- Industrial maintenance company;
- OEM of low-end machinery;
- OEM of high-end machinery;
- Energy and transport sector.
The results of this survey will allow to identify the needs and requirements of companies and to compare them with the PdM solutions elaborated by the Z-BRE4K partnership.
How does it work?
We’ll administer you a questionnaire, by e-mail, phone call or telco, with the support of a Technology Advisor from Z-BRE4K partners which will help you filling in the form.
Why to participate?
- You could get a report of your company about its positioning in the adoption of PdM solutions and a comparison with other companies from the European manufacturing sector.
- You could get a European overview of the current PdM solutions.
- You could discover the Predictive Maintenance solutions and technologies elaborated within the Z-BRE4K Consortium.
- You could take part to webinars on this theme and you could know the use-cases developed at the European level.
If you want to participate, write us! Mail to: Diego Bartolomé (DEM of the Z-BRE4K project): email@example.com